CRV Ambreed offers AB Training Schools throughout New Zealand. Our trainers are experienced in all aspects of AB and provide training for both the DIY client as well as anyone who may be interested in joining our team of professional AB technicians.
BENEFITS OF AB TRAINING
DIY Technician: Savings
Based on a 300 cow herd, if you were to inseminate your own cows you would save approximately $1350 in the first year and $6750 within the first five years!
Greater choice and control
As a DIYer, you have the advantage of making breeding choices on the spot and can inseminate at a time that suits you and your farming practice. Refresher DIY training is also provided.
AB Technician: Supplement your income
Experienced AB technicians are always in demand. You may consider further training to join our team, which could earn you some extra cash through the mating season.
THE WEEK-LONG TRAINING COURSE INCLUDES
- Basic reproductive biology and heat detection
- Practical instruction on the insemination process with live cow inseminations
- Immediate feedback from experienced instructors on the accuracy of inseminations
- Discounted equipment required to inseminate your herd
- Correct handling and thawing of frozen semen and safe handling of liquid nitrogen (LN2)
- Those aim to complete Technician training must pass week one, and then the second week of training is provided.
2019 Training Schools are now closed. Training schools for 2020 will open back up in November 2019.
|Training Fees (incl GST)|
|DIY Training (One Week)||$1100|
|DIY Refresher One Day||$180|
|DIY Refresher Two Day||$360|
|Technician Training (Two Weeks)||$1100|
- Week Two of the Technician training is only provided to those who pass Week One.