Better on-farm decisions start with just one. Switching to myHERD.
myHERD looks after your herd, it’s never been easier to input and interpret your herd data from any device, for more effective decision making.
With myHERD you can optimise the potential of your herd
- Make the best breeding choice for your cows
- Know the value of your herd with easy to read graphs and reports
- Monitor you herds’ reproduction performance, liveweight and health
- Identify trends in production at individual, mob or herd level
- Make accurate genetic selection and culling decisions
- Keep farm staff on tract with diary events and reminders
- Customise the reporting dashboard to suit your needs
- Record and access information anywhere
- Data from your herd test will form the basis for many herd management decisions.
myHERD also allows easy reporting to share with farm advisors, milk suppliers, vets and accountants. Its online offline functionality means it can be effectively used across the farm.
myHERD is due to go live on 1st June 2020, so if you’d like to be among the first to benefit from it, pre-register now at myHERD.co.nz.
myHERD is competitively priced. Monthly herd subscription is $37.50 plus $0.30 per animal.