The demands placed on a cow in the Once-A-Day (OAD) milking system vary to the more traditional twice daily system. Our OAD genetics are selected to support those demands.
CRV focuses on protein, somatic cells and udder support traits to help increase production and feed efficiency, increase the overall longevity of your herd, breed cows with a great udder and low somatic cells, and lower
your replacement rates.
The CRV Once-A-Day index ranks the sires on their suitability to be used as part of a OAD system. The higher the index, the more suitable they are.
- Available in Friesian, Crossbred and Jersey
- Daughter proven and genomically-selected InSires and overseas genetics
- It is a frozen semen product that requires storage in liquid nitrogen until use
- Pack prices as per the catalogue Nominated Bull Pack pricing.
- Individual bull pricing varies